Ahh..Falling in Love. Heart racing, palms sweating, stomach churning, wait! Sounds more like a death deifying bungee jump than love. And that’s exactly what some thrill seeking couples do. Just check out this video if you don’t believe it.
Looking for some adventurous ideas this Valentines Day? Here’s a few pulse raising ideas.
1. Snow Zorbing for Two. Head for Manchester, UK and roll down a ski slope in a giant inflatable ball. Reaching speeds of up to 30mph, you’ll feel 4Gs of pressure hit you as you hurtle down the UK’s longest indoor real snow slope.
2. Stay in a Hobbit Hole. Believe it or not there is an actual Hobbit hole vacation rental in Montana, USA. Okay, maybe this isn’t as adventurous as some of the other things on our list but if your sweetheart is a LOTR’s and Hobbit fan you’ll score BIG POINTS!
3. Zip Line Over Gators. At the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine, Florida you can zip through the treetops with live alligators and crocodiles right under your toes. Clinging tightly to each other might be romantic?
4. Couples Surf Lessons. This year you could trick your sweetheart with a “Surftificate” for the two of you to learn to surf together. Then head for your favorite beach and hang twenty.
5. Tandem Bungee Jump. The Sky Tower in Auckland, New Zealand is a beautiful spot to take the plunge. And unlike some of the other bungee places the two of you can unhook and go right back up for a romantic dinner in the sky.
So there you have it, FIVE WAYS TO SPICE THINGS UP! Did you know that one of the adventures in this list was inspired by a scene from Eleventh Elementum ? One of the characters has a hair raising bungee jump from the Sky Tower in Auckland, New Zealand.